At the KANGACON event we expect all attendees to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. Attendees are required to abide by the following rules to keep everyone safe.
Please note any violation of the code of conduct will result in ejection from KANGACON and from the hotel premises, any money paid to either will be forfeit.
No refunds will be given to any persons removed from the convention or hotel under these circumstances.
Code of Conduct
- All attendees must be 18 years of age prior to purchasing a registration to the event. Attendees are required to provide a valid government issued photo ID at packet pick up to verify age.
- Convention name badges and wrist bands must be worn and visible at all times. Wristbands must be worn on the wrist. Attendees without proper wristbands will be removed from the event
- All activity must be consensual within the convention area. No touching of anyone’s person or personal property without their express permission will be tolerated. All such behaviour must be reported to event staff immediately.
- Attendees shall always be respectful of others – no exceptions. Demeaning or humiliating remarks to people of different orientations, races, ages or interests will not be tolerated. Disrespect of others or bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. KANGACON will not permit any form of destructive or harmful behaviour to any property or person. Offenders may be subject to removal and may be responsible for damages.
- All cell phones, cameras and personal recording devices are strictly prohibited at all areas of the KANGACON conference, except for individual hotel rooms, the lobby, restaurant and bar, and designated cell phone areas. We recommend you leave them in your car or hotel room. (Registered event vendors may use a cell phone in the vending area for credit card processing only.)
- No photos or video recordings are allowed to be taken at any time. Devices used for photos or video recordings will be confiscated and reviewed by KANGACON security. Any Media pertaining to KANGACON will be deleted and the device will be returned. Offenders will be required to leave the event with no refund. No exceptions. Event authorized photographers will be available for photos.
- Solicitation is prohibited; violators will be removed from the event without refund. Accepting pay for services of any kind is not allowed at KANGACON. There are no “pro-services” or “pay for play” allowed anywhere on the hotel property including in individual hotel rooms. Anyone found providing or partaking in such services will be removed from KANGACON and banned from all future events.
- There is NO nudity allowed in the Hotel or Convention area. Clothing is required at all times.
- Attendees must arrive and remain in street clothing when entering and exiting the hotel and in all hotel common areas including front desk area, lobby, restaurant/bar. There will be a security check point past the lobby which begins the convention space.
- Smoking is permitted ONLY in designated areas you will need to change into street clothing if this areas is outside of the con space.
- There are to be NO diapers of any kind worn in the pool. Stated pool rules and hours are to be adhered to by all attendees.
- KANGACON Changing rooms are available for personal use. Changing rooms are for the changing of clothing and diapers only. All use of changing rooms is at your own risk.
- There are NO Messy/Soiled diapers allowed at KANGACON. (If you have medical needs, please contact us.)
- KANGACON is not responsible for your lost, damaged or stolen property. Please keep your personal items safe. A bag check area will be provided for within the con space.
- NO weapons of any kind are allowed at KANGACON.
- KANGACON is a drug and alcohol-free event. Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages in the convention space is strictly forbidden. Possession or use of illegal drugs, of any kind, is not permitted at any time in any part of the hotel or on its premises. Anyone who is noticeably intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs will not be allowed into KANGACON and will be required to leave. Alcohol must remain in individual hotel rooms.
- Hotel Quiet Hours are from 2am – 7am. All gatherings and parties in individual rooms are to end by 2am. There is to be no loitering or loud activity in the hallways during the Hotel Quiet Hours. *This is subject to change with hotel confirmation*
- Furrys are welcome at KANGACON, however only ears and tails are allowed; no full fur suits or head pieces.
- All information regarding location, events, scenes, participants, or conversations participated in or overheard, while attending this PRIVATE event, is to be held in strict confidence.
- Attendees may not bring a non-registered person into the area in which the convention is held. Breaking this rule will result in your removal from the convention with no refunds.
- Attendees are not to discuss or disclose any details of KANGACON in the hotel common areas (including front desk area, lobby, restrooms, and restaurant/bar, etc.). Failure to comply will result in ejection from the event without a refund.
- All decisions of KANGACON Convention crew are final. KANGACON Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. No refunds or compensation will be offered or given in the event that your attendance at the Convention is terminated, by either yourself or at the request of KANGACON.
- I acknowledge that bags and personal belongings may be searched at any time by KANGACON Organizers or Security.
- KANGACON reserves the right to refuse anyone for any reason at any time.
I swear that I am not attending this event for the purposes of collecting information about any of the participants or the organizers; for the purpose of any investigation, or for the purpose of publication. I further understand and affirm that I will NOT disclose, in ANY format, in any manner, at any time; any information which includes or references ANY details from my attendance at this PRIVATE event.
I agree and affirm that as a Private Event, I may be ejected at any time at KANGACON’s discretion, without compensation. I agree that I will not disclose the hotel location or name of the hotel to anyone. I agree that I may be ejected from the convention for any violation or breaking of these rules without any compensation or refunds. I understand I will face consequences up to and including legal action, should I ever violate the letter or spirit of this agreement.
*****Rules are subject to change.*****
If you would like to be able to attend events like these again, it is important to respect all those at the venue, so they will want to have us back again..
How we treat the Con Space, the Hotel, the Hotel staff and the organizers is truly important and has a big impact on future events.
The KANGACON Crew thanks you for your cooperation and help in keeping this a safe enjoyable event.